Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back from CHA






Debbie and I had an awesome time in Chicago this past weekend at the CHA show. There are so many new items out on the market and some beautiful papers, ribbons, embellies, and more. Stay tuned for items to be reaching our store through the summer and early fall. Debbie went a little crazy, but, I guess I helped her by totally agreeing with her when she says, "What do you think Bon?." So we will be introducing Hybrid scrapbooking to our customer, it's totally so cooool, Prima has some really neat stuff, and of course they sucked us in and we will be introducing a lot of their product in the store.

Here are a few of the pics from the show, Deb and I, and our new friend, Josie from Prima, she was so helpful, and of course I got my pic with Tim Holtz. So enjoy all the sample pictures, just a few of hundreds, and stay tuned for all the new stuff reaching our store.


Bonnie

1 comment:

Sally said...

debbie! bonnie! long time no see, hee hee.
can i get a hi res copy emailed to me, the one of us three (we look so happy!), i want to start keeping copies of cha pics like this. hugs and thanks, josie
josafeen33@yahoo.com